The Rose Room building is built in the style of a Cornish cottage, the sagging roof caused much consternation for the building inspector involved in approving the structure. Visitors still look at the building commenting on the “crooked roof-line” usually making for some interesting conversations with enthusiasts and construction specialists.
We offer free Wi-Fi in the Rose Room Coffee Shop/Kiosk area. Look for ‘Cockington_Visitors’ in your Wi-Fi location and follow the prompts
The Rose Room featuring the our Coffee Shop/Kiosk has recently been refurbished.
The new facilities include:
- Light snacks including pies, sausage rolls, quiches
- Barista made coffee
- Scones, Jam & Cream with Tea (or coffee)
- Cold drinks
- Privately-owned expansive Royal Winton China collection
- 34 Room ‘Waverley’ Dolls house
- Misrule Dolls house of ‘Seven Little Australians’ fame
- Chester Shops
- Miniature bottle collection
- Private collection of dolls from around the world in traditional dress
- Retail area includes a range of specialty gifts, fairies, models, miniatures and more
- Angela Comben wildlife artwork